At Christmas, people like to overeat. Most of the time family gather together, and there is a full table of various food. Most of the time people eat massive amounts of meat. That’s how tradition is. But on Vegan tables, there is also lots of different food without meat or any other animal product.
I decided to share top 13 different vegan recipes to give you some ideas what to prepare for your vegan Christmas.
I will not go into deep details about this recipes, but I will provide you a direct link to see full details how to prepare these Christmas recipes.
1. Chocolate Avocado Cake
- This cake looks amazing, and you will never guess it is free from dairy and eggs. But as well it is free from wheat and nuts. You would think it requires just a few ingredients, but the case is different. On the eye, the simple cake needs many components of which Avocado is the main part. Don’t be scared. This recipe is not hard to do, so go and make yourself a great Christmas Cake.
2. Deluxe Vegan Cheese and Broccoli Quiche
- Fantastic and delightful quiche. Don’t be scared by the complexity of this recipe, but you can buy ready made pastry and then this recipe is not so hard to do. But I suggest doing everything at home. Then you will feel all the excellent taste of this great Christmas Vegan Quiche.
3. Carrot Osso Buco
- Very easy recipe for a delicious meal. Carrot Osso Buco main ingredients are of course carrots and mushrooms. If you like carrots and mushrooms, I m sure you will like this meal. There are only 3 steps to make this meal, and I’m sure everyone can do it.
4. Made-over Millionaire’s Bars
- My favorite bars. Just look at them, so tasty. These bars are made from dates, cashews, and maple syrup. These three ingredients guarantee a good taste. But be careful these bars are actually one version of power bars which means they contain lots of calories.
5. Butternut Soup with Crispy Sage and Apple Croutons
- I love soups. My favorite soups are all from Butternut Squash. I just eat one. Maybe 4 times a week I eat soup with Butternut Squash. And in this recipe, we have a nice combination of apple and sage. You can use this soup as an appetizer. It is easy to make and requires few minutes.
6. Smoky Vegan Cheddar Cheez
- If you recently switched to vegan diet, then you know that all of a sudden you have a problem with cheese. People are addicted to cheese. And now all of a sudden you need to look for an alternative. And trust me, this alternative is better than all the cheese you have eat. Just make sure you use all ingredients in the proper amount, and you will create and amazing vegan cheese that you can store in your refrigerator and use it for weeks.
7. Vegan Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Who would think that you can make pancakes without eggs? Now just look at those pancakes and tell me if these pancakes don’t look more delicious than regular pancakes. It takes only around 20 minutes to make them.
8. Salt and Cinnamon Kale Crisps
- Kale is a vegetable that most of the omnivores eat ver rarely. But once you turn vegan this plant becomes your number one food. Not because you need it, but because you want to taste new things and once you feel Kale you fall in love. I love Kale soups, but this Jamie Olliver recipe is about Kale Crisps which are really delicious and easy to make.
9. Peanut Butter Flaxseed Pancakes
- Yes, another recipe for vegan pancakes. Second pancakes recipe just proves that you really don’t need eggs to make delicious pancakes. These pancakes are made with flaxseed and with a combination of peanut butter you get delightful desert for Christmas.
10. Chewy Molasses Spelt Cookies With Candied Ginger
- There is just not enough cookies for the Christmas. With this recipe, you can make several different cookies that will enrich your Christmas table. To make these cookies you will need like 30 – 40 minutes.
11. Mini Vegan Doughnuts
- You can make doughnuts for vegans. Theses doughnuts are made with dairy-free margarine and soy milk. But be careful this recipe have lots of sugar, and that’s why it is so sweet. You will need around 50 minutes to make these delicious mini doughnuts. If you decide to make these doughnuts I m sure they will make your Christmass table sweet.
12. Crunchy Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- There is just not too much sweet on the Christmas; that’s why I m adding another sweet bars recipe. The recipe is very simple. It needs only eight ingredients and you will spend around 20 minutes to make it. But be careful these bars are also power bars with lots of calories.
At Christmas time people love to eat sweet things. I m sure I have shared lots of delicious recipes that will enrich your vegan Christmas. If you cook something from this list, please send us your pictures, and we will share them on our Facebook page.